Information for complaints coordinators
General Managers must appoint a member of staff as the Complaints Coordinator and another as the alternate Complaints Coordinator. The Complaints Coordinator is responsible for the coordination of complaints management, the provision of administrative support to conduct reviewers and conduct review committees, liaison with the Office of Local Government and the reporting of complaints statistics.
Click on the links below to access information about the Model Code and the role of complaints coordinators.
- Circular 14-25 Annual Code of Conduct Complaint Statistics
- Circular 14-09 Revision of Practice Direction 1: Additional guidance to complaints coordinators on the referral of code of conduct matters to conduct reviewers
- A guide to code of conduct processes for complaints coordinators
- Practice Direction 1 (revised)
- Circular 13/40 - Model Code Of Conduct Complaints Statistics Report
- Model Code of Conduct
- Model Code Procedures
- Law Society mediation services and resources